Snapshots of SuccessPhotography Club
Who can join?
ALL students, grades 6, 7, 8 (limited to 50 students total)
Sponsors: Mrs. Wiora & Mrs. Campbell
What will we be doing?
Taking photos and manipulating photos! This club is run by the Granger Photography Club members, with learning facilitated by Mrs. Wiora and Mrs. Campbell. We will determine the path of the club at the first meeting! YOU get to decide!
Some suggestions include:
- Practice taking pictures
- Become expert at camera settings
- Learn to edit photographs
- Create brochures, postcards, greeting cards, calendars, or flyers using photographs
- Photo apps for mobile devices
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Come to the first meeting on October 1st to find out more!
What to bring (if you have them):
- Camera and/or phone
- Cord for connecting to computer
- Jump drive with photos (if you have them on a computer)